- large hand full of thin Asian noodles (the kind that cook in 3 minutes)
- black bean sauce
- Flax oil (for omega 3's)
- sesame seeds
- red pepper
- green onion
- peanuts (a kick of protein)
- salt n' pepper
- Cook up the pasta and drain. Mix in a bit of black been sauce (not too much as the noodles are thin and easily flavoured), flax oil and some sesame seeds. Leave aside to cool a bit.
- Line your bowl with lettuce leaves. Chop up the red pepper and green onion.
- Place your noodles in your lettuce bowl and top with the red peppers, green onions, peanuts, a few more sesame seeds and salt n' pepper. Enjoy!