Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Apartment Tour: Bedroom

I'm kind of proud of our little apartment. This was the homiest place we've lived so far. This is the bedroom. I tried to keep the minimum in here in terms of furniture. The bassinet is fairly recent and also temporary as my little monster has grown out of it all ready.

I made the valence above the bed. It was pretty simple. I hung some bamboo ($0.80 each) with fishing line then draped fabric over them. I had to tie the fabric on with a bit of thread. I bought the fabric from the sale bin for $4.00.

The chair is second hand. There is a blanket draped over it so that it will match and has a reading lamp near by.

The comforter was $30. I got the throw pillows and bundled sticks on sale as well. Overall, this room was pretty cheap to put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment