Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Cheap and Easy Wall Art: Paper Stars on a Stick

I originally saw some folded paper stars on Pinterest from this website. I was inspired to try this simple little craft for myself so I made some stars in Word, printed them, cut them out and folded them up. Repeated 5 times and tied them to a stick with some white thread. The result was a simple wall hanging to take up some empty wall space.  My husband said it looks kind of communist so that is neat I guess. It costs nearly nothing to make. 


No comments:

Post a Comment