Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Great Value Village Find!!



I like Value Village. I find it a little expensive for used stuff at times but occasionally I find something awesome there and it makes it all worth it. I bought this thing for $3.00. It was really dirty when I got it but I scrubbed it until it was shinny again. I know it is a serving tray for little sandwiches or treats, not too sure what it is called. It's pretty though and I am excited to use it someday. It's quite tiny which makes me think that treats or sandwiches used to be a lot smaller back in whatever day this is from. I think it is made of copper and it is definitely made in England as "Made in England" is written on it four times. Can't wait to use it to present some squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment