Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Throw Together Cocktail

This drink is a result of not being prepared. Lack of preparation can inspire creativity out of necessity. I wonder if the encouragement of constant preparedness makes boy scouts less creative? 

I apologize for the pictures. I took them before I learned anything about close-up settings and food photography. My newer pics will be clearer hopefully. This drink is easy and tastes really good so I was rewarded for my lack of planning. 
Ingredients
  • Handful of frozen strawberries
  • Handful of frozen raspberries
  • 2 oz banana liquor
  • 2 oz peach schnapps
  • 2 oz water

Blend above ingredients until smooth. Add handful of ice, blend until slushy. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment